Whipple questions

Venimus

Established Member
I am going to be buying a Whipple in the coming weeks :pepper:
I was looking at their WEB site and there are all kinds of parts that you *could* buy with it, like supercharger inlet ($695), throttle body ($695), belt, and idler. These are all in addition to the cost of the supercharger ($3195), which adds up real quick. Isn't there somewhere I can buy a kit and how much of this do I really need? Also, where has everyone bought their Whipples? Is there anywhere I can get it cheaper?

Thanks in advance for everyone's feedback and help!

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
I bought my whipple from superchargersonline.com for 3150.00 and i bought the one that i ready for a aftermarket throttle body, cause i have a accufab on my car now. Down the road i will buy a billetflow tb. Then i am buying a 3.25 pulleyfrom RR, and a 2lb under from LFP. Buying the 4 set idlers from billetflow. I have looked at steeda, rpmoutlet and superchargersonline. They are all about the same i think steeda is like 100 more. But superchargersonline was the only place that ask if i want the setup for aftermarket tb (no extra) Also those prices are on a black whipple. Good luck bro
-Cory

Venimus

Established Member
Just did a search on Superchargersonline and they don't have any Whipple products for Mustangs?? What part# did you get for the Whipple on your cobra?

dougwg

Established Member
Ford Racing Performance Products (FRPP) now have an "Exclucive" on the Whipple for 03-04 Cobras and will soon be the ONLY place that you can order from.

not to say that some distributors might still have one laying around that you could get.

But soon, FRPP will be the ONLY place to get it.

P.S. InArmyWPride
You might want to ask about a lower from me when you order your idlers from me... I'll hook you up!

dougwg

Established Member
""""Price Too Low To Advertise!
We are unable to display our price for this product because it is substantially below list price ($3,400.00) and below the minimum advertising price permitted by the product manufacturer. If you would like to obtain an INSTANTANEOUS price quotation, please enter your e-mail address below. """"

HAHAHAHA.... what a joke...I hate "marketing ploys"

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
dougwg said:
""""Price Too Low To Advertise!
We are unable to display our price for this product because it is substantially below list price ($3,400.00) and below the minimum advertising price permitted by the product manufacturer. If you would like to obtain an INSTANTANEOUS price quotation, please enter your e-mail address below. """"

HAHAHAHA.... what a joke...I hate "marketing ploys"

HAHA ya well the price they gave me was 3,150 so i am guessin it is still the say
-Cory

Hye

Established Member
thats not too bad of a price, mine was $2850 shipped to my door, of course it was the awesome gp i put together ;-)

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
HYE06
what is your mod list and your boost at. Cuase i am trying to make close to 600 (570 is fine with me lol) at 17psi with all my mods now. So just wanted to see what u are at cause i see you make 551-511
THankz
Cory

Hye

Established Member
InArmyWPride said:
HYE06
what is your mod list and your boost at. Cuase i am trying to make close to 600 (570 is fine with me lol) at 17psi with all my mods now. So just wanted to see what u are at cause i see you make 551-511
THankz
Cory

i know the post is old, but i just read this right now

Whipple with a 3.2 Reichard Racing non slip
60# sieman deka injectors
Accufab throttle body
bassani cat back
Mafia
bap (set to 0, Shawn said i wasnt making enough power to turn it on)
jlt rai
tuned by Shawn Ellis, so cal diablo
stock heat exchanger, stock mid pipe

Users who are viewing this thread