WHITELINE Trans Mount for the 2015 Mustang GT's (manual only)

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
WHITELINE Trans Mount Insert for the 2015 Mustang GT's (manual only)

We have successfully made the WHITELINE transmission mount insert work on the 2015 Manual cars (different mount on automatics and does not require this)

On the street, we have noticed that higher rpm shifts are more firm and 3rd gear is easier to engage.

Like on the previous years, these inserts were designed to help eliminate excessive transmission movement which is caused by heavy voiding from the factory. The misalignment of the linkage mechanism causes binding under aggressive shifting and cornering loads.

9uoxp0.jpg

259bmyv.jpg

244s9i8.jpg

Get yours for $31.41 plus shipping

These are in stock and we can ship today. Order online here at
http://blowbyracing.com/20mugtgeboxm.html

you can also PM, email or call us 561-417-5555

Last edited by a moderator:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
How is the install? Simple, one person and no lift needed? I did notice the flexing of the shifter and doesnt give me that warm fuzzy feeling lol

jdcobra

Established Member
How is the install? Simple, one person and no lift needed? I did notice the flexing of the shifter and doesnt give me that warm fuzzy feeling lol

That is just the stock shifter man. I cant wait until after the new year because supposedly MGW is supposed to release their new shifter for the s550 :D

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member

Install is quick. You will need a jack stand for the vehicle and a jack to lower mount. This is if you don't have a lift.

Users who are viewing this thread