Who all goes to the Gainesville Racetrack?

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
i just went for the first time and 2nd time..wed and sat. both days got rained out so i wasted my gas. i plan on going back to every event

sonicblucobra

Established Member
I think I saw you on 301 near Walmart the other day, unless you guys have two silver terminators in Starke. Sweet ride. We make frequent trips from Jacksonville to Gville, normally there are a bunch of us together.

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
yea that was me. i'm the only termi in starke. i have black fender cobra emblems..blacked out tail lights and black fr500s with a polished lips.

didnt see ur cobra. let me know when u come back. i always miss the car meets.

Last edited:

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
^^you drive around in gainesville or starke? never seen it in starke.

in starke, i only know of a black 96-98 cobra with black deep dish 95 cobra r's with polished lips.. 19 yr old guy named Kyle. he had it on craigslist recently.

then a redfire 94-98 cobra with deep dish 03/04 cobra rims that works at a pawn shop on 301. 40+ year old guy. his engine is some other bigger non-cobra v8 engine. the co-worker at the pawn shop has a 05+ bullitt with hood pins.

i use to see a black 03/04 cobra with a young guy driving it but havent seen it in atleast a year.

fruhdaddy

Established Member
I was a frequent sat racer before I left for the airforce..be home in March, cant wait to take the lightning out there

Users who are viewing this thread