Who does your mods in Florida???

rmgtc01

Established Member
FEARNO1 said:
Me too... :thumbsup:

It was a great turn out this year!! Buddy of mine took lots of pics, maybe I can get him to post them.
I didn't see Sam there...dunno.

I think that jet dragster could have dipped into the 5's though.

j6eagles

Established Member
Sam tuned my Cobra and my Lightning,did excelent job on both!!
He also made it happen to fit my time frame !!
I would highly recomend him !!!
Jim

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
alex46stang said:
Lamotta in longwood (orlando)
i think he is looking for something a little more local to him. that and i think that Jake has his hands full since his wife is pregnant, and i know of a few cars that are getting put in there in the next day or so. :beer:

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
Sam is the man! (another vote for Coastal)........but.......I've also heard pretty awesome things about our newest Floridian Hermann.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
whitehorsegt said:
James @ Race Related did the tuning on my slobra...excellent job, him or sam, good peeps!

James is da man. I have had some more seat time in my coupe. It straight rides out. I recently took it to the track and trapped 125 with a clutch that let go on the launch and when I shifted into second. My car has very mild parts and put down some good numbers on a safe tune. The every day drivability is great. RaceRelated.com

Got Boost?

Established Member
Joe at fordspeed in largo, the guy used to work for Dan at idlewild racing he's an artist does great work, built my dads custom 302 ranger when he was back at idlewild.

www.fordspeedracing.com

they do great work thats where i have everything done to my car

Last edited:

u n v kenny

Established Member
If you saw that post in the videos forum about the TT Ford GT, that was done here in Jacksonville at a shop called SpeedFab. Best work within a 500 mile radius!

ripnroar46

Established Member
Got Boost? said:
Rob at fordspeed in largo, the guy used to work for Dan at idlewild racing he's an artist does great work, built my dads custom 302 ranger when he was back at idlewild.

www.fordspeedracing.com

they do great work thats where i have everything done to my car

+1 i'm a fordspeed guy always have been since they first came, Rob and Joe do real good work! For tuning they use SCT only, I have a diablo so I get tunes from Sambandit at Mile Hi Dyno, then get it dyno'd at fordspeed.

Users who are viewing this thread