Who has BMR Relocation brackets?

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Hey, I just installed my BMR lower control arm relocation brackets today. I used the top hole and the control arm is nearly parallel to the ground. Is that where they are supposed to be? I had them in the middle hole and they were pointed upwards (Front of the arm was pointed upwards). The car seems to handle good but this was my first time installing anything like this so idk if they are set correctly...

which hole do you have your control arms in, if you have the BMR relocation brackets?

I have steeda sport springs too.

shadi

Established Member
i have them in the middle hole and with BMR springs. i called and talked to the BMR and thats where they suggested i put them.

scotmach

Established Member
I have mine in the bottom hole. I tested mine in the middle also and traction was worst. My car is lowered. You want them parallel or the back of them to sit lower. When you accelerate hard the back of them wants to come up so that is why I feel you want it lower than in the front. Then they will level off under hard acceleration.

grnenvy

Established Member
You want them parallel or even lower in the back that usually helps the most for traction.
I have tested it and the only problem with that is the car doesn't handle as good.
I'm one up from the bottom which I feel is a good alternative for both handling and and straight line performance.

Last edited:

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
i have them and if you have aftermarket controls and sticky tires the bottom is best for hard launching but stock would be about the top and middle would be a slight improvment

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
I didnt like them in the middle hole, something seemed a little off when i had them there. The top hole seems to be doing alright. They seem to handle a little better than when i had them in the middle hole. I would rather have a nice handling car as opposed too a car that could launch good but sacrificed handling.

Thank you for the reply's. When/If i go to the track, ill have to switch them to the bottom hole

Users who are viewing this thread