who has Steeda front springs and H&R rears????

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I am waiging for the H&R springs since they are on back order. To all those with steeda front springs and H&R rears, post some pics, Im getting ancy. Ray (03CobraRed), lets see those pics!!!

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I have H&R's in the rear. It's a noticable drop, 1.5-1.75" drop easily. I haven't bottomed out, but I've avoided speed bumps since install. The ride is not much different than stock, maybe a little rougher, but not much, with Eibachs up front, the rake is gone!!

03CobraRed

Established Member
The ride is just a little bit different towards the harder side, you can definatly tell around the turns though that its a lot better.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Dubs, I'll try to explain what I am experiencing. I think that I am much more critical of the ride now, definately more aware of potholes and speed bumps. No real problem with that noted yet. Cornering is much more fun now. I haven't noticed any significant change in the ride quality over stock. Thinking about taking it to the track to see how its affected weight transfer at launch. I would imagine this to be a negative, we'll see. I'll answer this question again in a few weeks after I've had some seat time. My biggest positive out of this MOD is looks. The stance IMO is awesome....

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
Ray has the same set up and he got a 1.76 60' so launches are supposed to be the same as far as transfer. I sure does look amazing though!

Users who are viewing this thread