Who is interested??

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
We are looking for more members for our Treasure Coast SVTOA club. Anyone that has a Ford is invited. It does not cost you anything to join the local Chapter, it does require you to be a member of SVTOA when we have any track events that is sponsored by SVTOA...We will have meetings once a month in various locations. We will mix up the meeting locations because as far as I know we will be covering from West Palm Bch to Vero Beach. Last Nov we had a great All Ford show at Sunrise Ford in Ft Pierce and plan on having another one in the spring... We are still forming the club, I want to see how many people on here would be interested...It would be great to meet once a month and BS about our cars and trucks. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank You Bruce, Vice President & Event Coordinator.

My email [email protected]

Last edited:

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
WOW no replies.....So far this is what is going on

....We are going to Sebring April 22,23 for the road course.It should be fun.It is sponsered by SVTOA...The people that went last year had a great time. We want to set up a Dyno day @ Mac Donald motorsports in Stuart.Also We want to set a spring all Ford show at Sunrise Ford in Ft Pierce.We had one in Nov and it was a very good turn out.We had trophies,T shirts and alot of raffels.Everyone went home with a prize.. We need some input from the West Palm Bch people.We are open to ideas... We will change locations on our monthly meetings to make it fair on everybody.We just need a locations to set them up.Take care,Bruce

email [email protected] make it attn.Treasure coast SVT.

Users who are viewing this thread