Who's black coupe did I see tonight?

Brad

Banned
Just curious if a black coupe in MA ran into a black convertible on the highway on the way back from epping. If so, that was me:-D

ho779

Established Member
Funny you should ask...........

I was going to post the same thing. It was me... and I embarrassed myself at the track tonight....you dont even want to know, but lets say fri the 13th must have something to do with it.

:cuss:

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by ho779
Funny you should ask...........

I was going to post the same thing. It was me... and I embarrassed myself at the track tonight....you dont even want to know, but lets say fri the 13th must have something to do with it.

:cuss:

Man, I didnt even see you there. I saw you drive by and noticed your numbers and thought it was funny I missed you. What did you end up running? I pulled a 13.01 with a 2.21 60' and a 13.43 with a 2.33. The magnaflow exhaust really makes a difference :-D

ho779

Established Member
Well...this is embarrassing.... but....

I got there late, and only got one run in... and blew it. Being that it was my first time racing in a while, all the excitement of going up for the first time made me forget to turn the traction control off....all the turning off the car, and turning it on...and I missed a gear big time... but ran a 13.95 @104, 60' 2.22 what sucked is that I didnt get a chance to go again because some guy crashed, and they stopped the night (i was 4 people away from going again). Needless to say I'm going up wed.

Users who are viewing this thread