Who's Got Whipple?

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
Depending on the GP being set up; I may get one.

It's a step too soon; I need suspension upgrades first (coil over package) but if the cost is reasonable, I'll go Whipple first.

See this thread

Whipple group purchase

Last edited:

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
Originally posted by Linn@AmazonRacing
the cars were shipped to our shop and we did all the performance and suspension modifications...we did all the mods on the KR500 last year also...

we will be flying up to RI in Oct to retune the cars...they left here with moderate tunes because the motors had very low mileage.

Linn

Well, you did a great job with these two cars here. The KR500 was a nice car, but I didn't notice much done to it other than the modifications noted on the sheet. But the KR700 is a much more of a total package. The seats to me really set that car apart. They are perfect. The pods that were installed also look great. Yes, it has the meat to handle the hp as well. Very well done.

I'd love to know how Tasca and Amazon hooked up to do this type of deal. I did a story on my trip to Tasca for our club newsletter and everyone keeps asking me about the KR700. I'd like to present a more in depth story if you wouldn't mind sharing more of the details.

For those that might be interested in the newsletter, here is a link.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
give me a call 410 676 3433 and I would be happy to discuss this further with you...we will be out of the shop from the 29th to OCt 5 to attend NMRA event Bowling Green KY

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
give me a call 410 676 3433 and I would be happy to discuss this further with you...we will be out of the shop from the 29th to OCt 5 to attend NMRA event Bowling Green KY

:-D see you there! :beer:

20-COBRA-03

Banned
WOW. that KR-700 is beautiful. Can you give out some prices approx. what that package would cost? Can you buy a complaete Cobra KR-700 from Tasca or do you have to bring your car there and they add it on?

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I talked to Doug but he didnt know where you are staying..we are at the Marriot this time..it is across from the University Plaza..woundering if we need to rent a car once we get there..

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I talked to Doug but he didnt know where you are staying..we are at the Marriot this time..it is across from the University Plaza..woundering if we need to rent a car once we get there..

umm.... NO!

you have a limo waiting for you

a supercharged one too! ;-)

Fuerza

Established Member
tasca080b.jpg

Is that a mach1 chin spoiler?

U1arunit

10 Second Club
Established Member
Originally posted by JKD COBRA
wait a second. . . .did anyone notice this?

tasca020b.jpg

Whats the car in the reflection??????
I noticed that too. That thing gets better looking every time I see it. Probably even better in person! :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread