Who's white termi at state capital raceway

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
I decided at the last minute to take a ride to SCR sunday for a lil test an tune with the jeep to see how it would hook at track since the new improvements an i must say i was impressed how it ran but not how it hooked lol i pulled some 1.9's haha but ran a 11.6 with a afr of 9.5 which should be 11.8 an a full tank of gas with 15 miles on it so it has alot left in it..but anyways while i was there they had several bad ass mustangs there but one stood out to me the most it was a white 03-04 with slicks an skinnys an had to be a KB the way it sounded but GOD DA* when he left the line both front tires had a lil air under them an it came back down pulled em up a lil again an still ran a dam 9.38!!!! that SOB was bad they also had a black termi with a KB i believe but i never got to see a time on it, also had a yellow one that ran awesome to i wanna say it ran low 10's...i think i want a cobra either a termi or gt500 they are all badass...

Brandon

Entrenched

Established Member
white cobra

If its a white car with dented up driver's fender than the guys from the Lafayette area. It has gone 9s with a whipple 2.3 and a serious diet. They guy has been racing that car since 2003 and has a brother with a black Cobra that he drag races too.

Entrenched

Established Member
Lafayette

I live in Milton. I saw both your cars at the Hub City Show. Nice to see a fellow SY owner. Mine is down going TT and auto. I just did the FTBR IRS rear and Fore Triple return fuel system for E85. A group of us meets at BWW on Thursday nights.

Entrenched

Established Member
Curtis and Troy

I met them back in 2003 at a Cobra only meet in Alexandria. Both there cars were new back then and Curtis was already racing his car really hard. Didn't he go 10s with the eaton?

guilly55

Established Member
Who's got the 2 SY Cobras in Youngsville? The one with the black hood looks like one of his. That vid was awesome! Yeah I'm jealous he has 2.

Garrett114

MeauxPower
Established Member
Yeah Curtis took the eaton into the 10.60's and yeah the black hood car is me driving it's from youngsville if people only knew about Curtis his eaton was unported and he's been 9.3 with just a 2.3 whipple

I need to come one thursday

guilly55

Established Member
Yeah Curtis took the eaton into the 10.60's and yeah the black hood car is me driving it's from youngsville if people only knew about Curtis his eaton was unported and he's been 9.3 with just a 2.3 whipple

I need to come one thursday

Thats just awesome!
Garret sent you a pm

Users who are viewing this thread