will discount tire ever stock mickey thompson or hoosier drag radials

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
Will youy guys ever stock mickey thompson or hoosier drag radials? I think a lot of business will be made if so. With the free shipping you offer so many people would buy them.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Will youy guys ever stock mickey thompson or hoosier drag radials? I think a lot of business will be made if so. With the free shipping you offer so many people would buy them.

I unfortunately do not make that call. I agree with you though, we would certainly sell a lot of their product. As of right now, we do not plan on stocking either brand. We can special order their product and shipping is still free :thumbsup:

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
I unfortunately do not make that call. I agree with you though, we would certainly sell a lot of their product. As of right now, we do not plan on stocking either brand. We can special order their product and shipping is still free :thumbsup:

Cool that is very cool of you guys im looking at either a 305/35/18 m/t drag radial or 315/30/18 hoosier drag radial, please get me a quote on both prices thank you much.

Eddie

Users who are viewing this thread