Will it hurt performance to take off cobra bumper and putting on stock stang bumper?

Vash

Established Member
ok i know 99% of the time... this question is from noobs that is NEVER going to put an intercooler behind the bumper.... well... I HAVE AN INTERCOOLER behind the bumper... and its massive.

this thing was tuned with the 03/04 cobra bumper.... and i want to put... a STOCK GT bumper on... iam taking the badges off my car soon.. so i sorta want to have a stock GT bumper on as well... i know i know.. that it came with the car.. but i planned this before i bought the car that i wanted to return the car back to stock looking/ or to my liking (which is close to stock looking)

heres the current bumper that i will be taking out to put the GT bumper back on the car... i finaly found someone who wants to trade.

Ok so staying on topic.. performance.... will it hurt it? because i want to return the car to stock looking for LOOKS only... you know the sleeper look.

DSC00815.jpg

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00846.jpg

ViciousJay

Established Member
who cars for perofrmance..it will be fine.... i like sleeper cars... their the best :D i for 1 say go back to a GT bumper

Vash

Established Member
03dsgcobranc said:
bumper looks good, where in NC man? Hickory here

Winston-Salem and Buies Creek mostly. I say Buies Creek because i go to college there and iam there most of the time.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I can't answer your performance ? but your car looks bad ass! the way it is and I think it still looks like a sleeper. I wouldn't change a thing, but that's just my .02. Great looking car.

Users who are viewing this thread