Will they fit??

dbmach12004

SuperStar
Established Member
I'm buying my GF some rims and tires this week for her 2005 Mustang GT and wanted to know if 285/35/18's with a 18x9 rim will fit on all 4 corners?? I want her to be able to rotate the tires so I'm planing on running the same tire all the way around. If you could also suggest a tire that would be good for a DD, keeping in mind that I live in south Florida so snow will never be a problem.

Thanks in advance

grendel

Established Member
yes they will fit, i am not at work right now so i will look to see what they make when i get to work tommorow

lilblueGT259

Established Member
Go with some pirelli p-zero rosso's. They work good all year round and is discount's cheapest tire in that size. If its only a DD then thats what i would go with. Honestly if you don't have lowering springs though, i wouldn't that low of a profile of tire. It will make your ride look like crap. In my opinion you should get some Higher profile tires or some larger rims like 20's. But remember thats just my opinion.

grendel

Established Member
actually we have the nitto 555's and the falkens that are cheaper in that size, i would go with the nitto

Users who are viewing this thread