Will this instrument cluster bezel work for the 03'?

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
I saw this for the 94-00 and was wondering if it will fit on the 03'.

Anyone know or have an idea? Thanks.

Last edited:

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
It should fit..... Ford did not change the instrument panel's dimensions.... They only switched to electroluminescent gauges.

wildosvt

Established Member
and they moved the good ol rear defrost as well,It is now on the console.Maybe you could cover it some how?Yes it will work.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I don't know BUT I LIKE IT(much better than the A piller gauges).. as long as it matches the rest of the dash...

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
i think the color matches...it looks like the same color as the stock dash...i really couldnt tell cause i dont have mine yet :(

kj385

Established Member
and they moved the good ol rear defrost as well,It is now on the console.Maybe you could cover it some how?Yes it will work.

It will fit but beware. The rectangle hole on left is for rear window defroster. In 1999 or 2001 Ford moved that switch down by shifter. As my 2002 gt is this way. Hence you might be left with an open hole in your dash.

wildosvt

Established Member
Originally posted by kj385

It will fit but beware. The rectangle hole on left is for rear window defroster. In 1999 or 2001 Ford moved that switch down by shifter. As my 2002 gt is this way. Hence you might be left with an open hole in your dash.
I work @ Ford where mustang IP's are built and I know all to well about this plus I own a 01 cobra where the rear def. is on the console..I was commenting on what the guy above me had posted.And those come molded in black for those who are wondering.But if I were to get one Id take it to work and paint it myself.;-)

Users who are viewing this thread