Will this system work onE85?

swt99svt

Established Member
More bang for your buck to piece it together. I did the Division X hat with the Walbro 400s, Aero FPR, and then purchasing the AN fittings and lines separate. Better deal for higher HP applications imo.

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Lethal Performance 99-04 4V Budget Return Style Fuel System [LP-9904BUDGETRETURN-4V] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

I know I will have to run 80lb injectors. I'm just not sure if I will have to have lager fuel lines or not. I'm only wanting to make low 700's to the ground.

The system is fine on E85, but it's not going to support the power you are looking to make. I recommend going with one of the complete systems if you are looking to make 700 rwhp, preferably the 1000 rwhp system as it will give you some head room. The budget kit is good to 725 rwhp with 60's on gasoline and 750 rwhp with 80's, at a base pressure of 40 psi. The stock lines and rails are going to limit the volume needed to support 700 rwhp on E85. Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
With higher base pressures you may be able to, but you are trying to push a lot of volume though a very small fuel line. For 675 rwhp, you need a fuel system that can flow enough volume for 875 rwhp, and the stock lines can't do that. If you were to try the Walbro 400's with high base pressure, it might happen though.

Users who are viewing this thread