Wilwood front, wilwood rear, level 5 axles , fore irs diff cover, etc for sale

04cobrasvt

whipple charged
Established Member
Hi everyone I am switching to more of a race car setup. All prices include shipping and buyer must ad the pay pal % if using pay pal.

black 6 piston 13 inch rotor wilwood front brakes. they fit 17 inch wheels. they have about 3,000 miles on them. over $1,400 new, im asking $1100.00 shipped.
Picture016-1.jpg
Picture035.jpg

Black 4 piston wilwood brakes. this kit was bought from maximum motor sports. buyer beware you will not have a parking brake with this setup. also has around 3,000 miles on them. maximum motor sport part number MMBAK-15. which retail for $1300.00. I am looking to get $800.00 shipped also fits as small as 16 inch wheels. not a typo i had a ccw drag pack with these brakes.
Picture034.jpg

fore work IRS diff cover. comes with everything you need to install. very rare and hard to find. nothing wrong with it im swapping in a solid rear.$575.00 shipped

DSS level 5 axles. around 7,000 miles on them. one of the inners has been upgraded too a pro series inner. this will come with both the axles, hubs and knuckles. the hubs have arp 3 inch studs and the knuckles have maximum motorsports cross axis joints installed. looking for $1,100 shipped

PhP toe link bars. looking for $250.00 shipped.

Also parting out an irs so let me know any parts you would need. Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread