Window Tint In N.C.

JPBullitt

Established Member
Hello, does anyone know of any good places in NC that tint windows near Burlington, Hillsborough, Chapel Hill area. Thanks.

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
I don't know how close you're wanting but the guy who tinted my windows done an outstanding job and charged $120 on my fox. He even told me if I found any bubbles within a certain amount of time he'd re-do them. He's out of Winston Salem.

JPBullitt

Established Member
Well, I was looking for something a little closer to Hillsborough, Like Chapel Hill/Durham/Burlington area. I'll have to keep that in mind if I don't find one, Thank you though.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Suntamers Window Tinting Inc
3354 South Church Street
Burlington, NC 27215
336-538-1675

give these guys a shot...did my Acura for $180 20%...nice guys

JPBullitt

Established Member
Thanks for the replies guys.

I got an appointment to get my windows tinted at suntamers on saturday, wish you had posted that earlier German03Cobra, anyways where are you located in durham? maybe we can hang out, go to the track or something.

German03Cobra

Import Eater
Established Member
I'm in an apartment complex called American Village, it's just a mile or so from the Duke campus. I'd enjoy that.. I'm going to Wilmington for 3 weeks startin this weekend, but when I get back maybe we can set somethin up, go eat some ricers :beer:

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
If you guys ever feel like coming down to CLT, let me know, would be fun to get a bunch together and go pick on some imports

Users who are viewing this thread