windshield tinting

Georgie

Established Member
Ive seen a couple of black coups that are freaking dark on all the windows, even the windshield...do u guys tint the windshields? or does it look dark cuz all the rest is pitch black??

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Its probably a combination of both. My friends ask me if my windshield is tinted all the time lol. (I have limo tint on all windows except the windshield). Im guessing from a distance it does look like it with the other windows tinted.

Georgie

Established Member
thats sick man...i only drive it in nsunny weather so the windows are down..the only time the cops are gonna have a chance to give me an inspection is when it parked hehe..

texaswrx

Established Member
I would like to add an eyebrow, as the sun here in Texas is a killer. Anyone removed the mustang and small dots centered in the window? It looks like it could be scraped off easily. Thanks

SLAMMEDSVT03

Established Member
its easy most places will only do 50% but this guy helped me out but i think 35 is perfect they do it just like they would the back they also remove the reverse mirror for bettter fit jsut dont keep the defrost on all the time cause it might bubble up

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I've got mine tinted. :-D

2289179_4_full.jpg

2289179_5_full.jpg

2289179_8_full.jpg

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
I've got mine tinted 35% on the windshield, actually the sides and rear are currently 35% too but they were like that when I got it and I'm gonna redo them in 20% soon.

Users who are viewing this thread