Wings

coakeson

Established Member
Has anyone bought anything from Mr Bodykit? I was thinking about getting the S281 rear wing, the one piece one, but I want to see if anyone has had problems with their products.

coopercobra03

Custom User Title
Established Member
I got my 281 wing from some place from new mexico? I think it was called speed works.. It was cheaper than mr body kit..

And the wings came straight from saleen..

Let me tell you that is was very hard to paint and the wing was out of shape..

I had to get a heat gun and mold the wing myself because the ends of the wing were sticking up really bad...

I called saleen and told them about the problems I was having.. They wanted me to send the wing back to them.. But I said forget it because I've already painted it...

A week later they sent me a new wing for free... :D

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
coopercobra03 said:
I got my 281 wing from some place from new mexico? I think it was called speed works.. It was cheaper than mr body kit..

And the wings came straight from saleen..

Let me tell you that is was very hard to paint and the wing was out of shape..

I had to get a heat gun and mold the wing myself because the ends of the wing were sticking up really bad...

I called saleen and told them about the problems I was having.. They wanted me to send the wing back to them.. But I said forget it because I've already painted it...

A week later they sent me a new wing for free... :D

Do you have some closer pics of your car?

coakeson

Established Member
I had gotten the S281 wing for my 98 GT from Saleen and that thing fit perfectly. I have heard that not all the aftermarket makers make good reproduction ones. So I guess its just hit or miss with those things. From what I've been told by Ford is that you don't have to blend in the Redfire to the rest of the car, so it shouldn't be too hard to paint a wing for my car.

Users who are viewing this thread