working up a deal on a 2012 gt

shelbycobra

Established Member
they can get me one fully loaded but has no 373 gear,with rebates and xplan for 35,000,i swapping in my 99 cobra with all forged engine to, should get it down another 7,500,so i will have money left to supercharge with a roush or edelbrock or maybe just get the boss intake with c&l intake with tune,any comments on what you would do,by the way the car is kona blue its very nice

98ss88mm

Established Member
seems pretty good, mine was right at 35k OTD with ford finance ... heated seats & brembos. But that was back in November.

MyGT8U

Established Member
Picked up my base model with 3:73 and brembos for only $27500 after taxes, then you would have a LOT of money for some goodies and the car would be lighter!

98ss88mm

Established Member
IMO you are getting a pretty good price, I try not to get roped up in the internet prices that people claim.

ViperBlueCobra

5.0 FTW
Established Member
I purchased my gt/cs 2 weeks ago. Msrp was just under 38k. I got it for 31260.

What I've seen with others as well lately, is typically 5-8k off msrp. Just depends on what accessories are on the car.

Just some information for you.

Josh

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Just an FYI GT Premiums up here that were listing for $39k were going for about $33k. But a good deal is a state of mind.

kevinp

Established Member
Around here if you get anything less than MSRP minus rebates you are doing good, dealers think all new GTs are all limited edition Cobras lol. I bought my last four new cars out of state, a little bit more of a hassle if you dont have the time to be running around the country buying cars. But I'll drive 200 miles to save 2500.00, I just did on my truck. Local dealer said it was 'impossible' for them to sell me the truck for that, well its in my garage lol.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Jump on it. Youll be slapping yourself if you let it go and nothing pops up for awhile.

faztcobra

Established Member
Plus 1 on all the BS
Internet prices are one thing, but there's a whole slew of people on this board that will vouch for Grapevine Ford. What you see is what you pay. They'll try and rope you in while you visit finance, but that's typical of any dealership. If you make the drive, you'll get the price listed.

Users who are viewing this thread