would these look good?

MachJoe

Established Member
I need some opinions. I'm trying to find some wheels for my DSG Mach 1. I don't want to drop a lot of coin on wheels, but I don't want the same wheels as everyone else. So far this is all I could find. Opinions?

f14s_zps98987738.jpg

ModularKid'04

Established Member
I've seen a few dsg mustangs with anthricite 10th anniversary Cobra wheels on them. I think it looks great. Black wheels look good too, especially with the black stripe on a Mach 1 to compliment them.

starnsey

Established Member
I did a half ass job with it, but you get the point... opinions now...?

mach-wheels_zps7fa034b3.jpg

Sorry, but that is hilarious!

Anyway, I don't think you'd regret getting those wheels. I bet they'd look pretty sweet. As long as the car is lowered properly

MachJoe

Established Member
Sorry, but that is hilarious!

Anyway, I don't think you'd regret getting those wheels. I bet they'd look pretty sweet. As long as the car is lowered properly

Haha. I'm a visual person, I had to. But for suspension, I just did a bunch of suspension work and its now lowered on Eibach Sportlines. Thanks for your input, I appreciate it!

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
If/when i get a mach 1, i'd put forgestar CF5's on it. I think the 5 spoke wheels look better on the SN95 body style as opposed to the F14 styled wheels that look better on the S197 body style.

MachJoe

Established Member
If/when i get a mach 1, i'd put forgestar CF5's on it. I think the 5 spoke wheels look better on the SN95 body style as opposed to the F14 styled wheels that look better on the S197 body style.

I agree, but the only cf5's I could find were 19". I don't want to go any bigger than 18's.

03MachAB

Established Member
I bought black saleens. Waiting for the ups guy as we speak!! Hoping they look good on the azure Mach!

Users who are viewing this thread