WOW! o/r x-pipe installed + new dyno numbers! :)

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
Took my car over to Steve do the install. Great guy, knows his shit, did the job in less than an hour.

Cranked up the car.... first impressions? Definitely sounds different. Not as loud as I thought it would be (or everybody hyped it to be! :D). Anyway, we slapped her on a Dynojet 248 and did 4 pulls. 1st run? 453 RWHP 482 RWTQ.... WTF? Only 2 HP gain? 2nd run? 450 RWHP and 480 RWTQ... Still puzzled! :shrug: Humm... sounds like the stock h-pipe with cats flow so well that the off road x-pipe didn't help any from last time of 451 RWHP and 486 RWTQ... So we let her cool down for about 20 minutes. 3rd run? 460 RWHP and 501 RWTQ! Yeehaa! That looks more like it! 4th run? 463 RWHP 497 RWTQ! Not too shabby.... Over all, the x-pipe improved about 12 RWHP and 15 RWTQ! The sounds? Just awesome man! Just awesome! Sounds like a exotic car, not like a muscle car now! I love it! Too bad Portland's weather suck!

Oh yeah... heard my first back-fire! I think I'll get used to that! (The car runs really rich! A/F range from about 10.0 to 11.8, no higher than that!)

Last edited:

Tundra

Established Member
Nice numbers, like I said in an earlier post,

00yellowr put his car up on a dyno with the k&n drop in, Dr.gas X, no cats, bassani catback (chamberless) and a JDM chip. His numbers were 433/417 on stock boost.

Users who are viewing this thread