WTB: 03-04 Cobra Cash ASAP

Ubergeist

Established Member
Well it is official my 06 Mustang GT was just totalled.

I am in the market for a 03-04 Cobra. And I am willing to pay KBB private party value on it. If its excellent, then I will pay excellent and so on.

Musts:
No crazy modifications: I.E. Whipple/KB
Bolt-ons and stock are okay
Clean Title
<30k miles
no red

Post or PM or

Email specs and any pictures to [email protected]

Looking to buy next week.:pepper:

Ubergeist

Established Member
Bottoz said:
BTW, the KB/Whipple is a Simple Bolt on.. not a crazy bolt on! For Sale item in Sig. :)

Nice car, but not looking for that crazy amount of HP. And I am sure you would not accept KBB with that much invested.:D

rcknrol

Established Member
I have '03 Metalic Silver Cobra for sale. $24k, 27,650 miles. See ad on this forum.

Mods - Cat back, MGW, CAI - that's it.

Excellent condition.

Bottoz

Established Member
Ubergeist said:
Nice car, but not looking for that crazy amount of HP. And I am sure you would not accept KBB with that much invested.:D

KBB says Private Party is 26,075. I'll settle for 28k. Two Thousand for all my mods... sounds like a deal. :)

Wickd03

Banned
my buddy has a 03 for 27k has abrand new motor in it. its silver. will have xhaust and pulley and tunes.. bout it. he just bought an orange 03.. so hes gettin rid of this one.

Ubergeist

Established Member
Wickd03 said:
my buddy has a 03 for 27k has abrand new motor in it. its silver. will have xhaust and pulley and tunes.. bout it. he just bought an orange 03.. so hes gettin rid of this one.

Thanks, but I'll have to pass.

rcknrol

Established Member
Ubergeist said:
Well it is official my 06 Mustang GT was just totalled.

I am in the market for a 03-04 Cobra. And I am willing to pay KBB private party value on it. If its excellent, then I will pay excellent and so on.

Musts:
No crazy modifications: I.E. Whipple/KB
Bolt-ons and stock are okay
Clean Title
<30k miles
no red

Post or PM or

Email specs and any pictures to [email protected]

Looking to buy next week.:pepper:

Pix sent. Thanks.

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
You might want to check out my post, I am below kbb, and just at 31k miles. you can choose the amount of mods, i have all the stock parts

Plisskin

Established Member
Well, this probably won't help, as it breaks one of your musts, but I'll offer anyway: '03 10th Anny. Convert. 4600 miles! A few tasteful mods, never pullied. Dyno tuned by Lidio at Alternative Auto (423 RWHP) (Just so it would be all it could be!) Always garaged, driven in rain once. One owner, 50 yr old.Would be willing to do KBB, If you get to me before I change my mind!
Thanks, Tim

Users who are viewing this thread