WTB: 03/04 Cobra Convertible

GAX279

Looking for a 2003 10th Anniversary or 2004 Cobra Convertible (no coupes) in the IL/IN/MI/OH/WI/MN/IA/MO area.

Black, silver, or torch red are my preferred colors.

Mods are okay-just tell me what they are.

Would like a car with <20-25,000 miles on it.

I have cash in hand for the right car.

I have a 1998 Corvette Coupe, white/black, auto, with 49,000 miles on it that I can trade. I can provide more information on it if interested.

Need a 4-seater hot-rod to take the wife and daughter in. :)

Thanks.

Adam.L.

Established Member
Not your preferred color, but within 40 minutes of Chicago -

I have a 2003 zinc yellow w/black top convertible, Magnaflow cat back, K&N FIPK, and MGW blue shifter. All original parts will go with the car, as well as all documentation, a raptor shift light and 4 inch rolled magnaflow exh. tips - I just never got around to installing the light or tips.

It's never been tuned, I didn't want to invalidate the warranty. I bought the car new in January of 2005, so the original factory warranty is good to Jan 08. I also purchased the transferrable extended warranty good for 70k miles. Mileage is currently at 13,6xx.

This car has never seen snow, and only seen rain when on vacation. It's about as close to perfect as it gets in my opinion, but then I suppose I'm biased. I'd like to get $27k or best offer. Might be interested in the 'vette depending on the terms.

I'll be posting it for sale as soon as I get my pictures hosted.

Please send mail to [email protected] if interested.

Thanks,
Adam

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
have a 2003 conv aniversary edition torch red / red accents/black top
kennebell 2.2 /solid axle/ c4 PAtrans/ZEX system/ roll bar ,
much much more has 16K one owner

has all the right stuff asking 39K or offer

PM me or [email protected]

thanks JEFF SCHMELL

1B@D$NAKE

BAR-NONE
Established Member
GAX279 said:
Looking for a 2003 10th Anniversary or 2004 Cobra Convertible (no coupes) in the IL/IN/MI/OH/WI/MN/IA/MO area.

Black, silver, or torch red are my preferred colors.

Mods are okay-just tell me what they are.

Would like a car with <20-25,000 miles on it.

I have cash in hand for the right car.

I have a 1998 Corvette Coupe, white/black, auto, with 49,000 miles on it that I can trade. I can provide more information on it if interested.

Need a 4-seater hot-rod to take the wife and daughter in. :)

Thanks.

Have a DSG vert cobra with 13,000 miles! I have pics if u want! Just added mods recently! Still have some stock stuff! Settle for 30k!

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I'd sell my White with Tan top 2003 Vert. It has 5K miles on it and the only mods are a CAI, Borla Stinger exhaust and real Y2K Cobra Rs.

Users who are viewing this thread