WTB 03/04 Cobra Coupe in San Diego area

mateo91181

I am looking for a 03/04 Cobra Coupe in the San Diego/Southern California region. I havent had many options down here so anything you guys got. Not looking for a specific color as I pretty much like them all. Only requirements are needs to be a coupe and seller needs to be willing to come to San Diego and receive the check as I am financing the car and my bank will need to see it. Financing has already been taken care of. Just need to find the car. Looking to spend around 25k-27k. Thanks.

Last edited:

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member
Thats too bad, I couldn't let my car go for 25k.

If you want to spent a little more you'll get a full whipple car with supporting mods, fully built trans with a twin disk, input shaft, all the other rebuild goodies, as well as every MM part ever made for the cobra. Everything fully documented and installed locally.

Your bank wont want to finance the difference so you may have to get financing elsewhere.

M

mateo91181

maliclipse said:
Thats too bad, I couldn't let my car go for 25k.

If you want to spent a little more you'll get a full whipple car with supporting mods, fully built trans with a twin disk, input shaft, all the other rebuild goodies, as well as every MM part ever made for the cobra. Everything fully documented and installed locally.

Your bank wont want to finance the difference so you may have to get financing elsewhere.

M

I think I saw your car on auto trader. The white one? Very nice. If I could finance it I would. Good luck with your sale. It looks like a very well done Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread