WTB 03/04 Cobra Vert

2K3SVT4ME

Established Member
I am located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, looking for an unmodded and relatively low mileage 03/04 cobra vert between $19-22K U.S Dollars. I am a serious buyer so if you have a car in this price range please reply with pics and location.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
lots of luck and more...you have a better chance of winning the Canadian lottery

Last edited:

EvanStang

the "Hit Man"
Established Member
fyi, I got an 03 Cobra Vert, with 5,100 miles....12,000.00 in mods, paid $28,000.00, you never know, you might find one, keep looking.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
28 is a LONG ways from 19-22 k. Mine is for sale now at $26,500 with $10,000 in mods FYI. No way I would consider 22k. After looking at your mod list, you sure you have 12k in mods? Mine has a similar list plus Plasmas and flame paint and only tallies $10k.

Last edited:

coreseller

Established Member
Why flame someone for looking for a deal? I see alot of terminator owners getting huffy about what their cars are worth but not too many moving them, at least not in the $25k to $30k range. It seems the reality of depreciation for these cars is finally starting to hit, don't get me wrong, I hope the values stay high, it helps out all Cobra owners....my 2 cents.

Last edited:

2K3SVT4ME

Established Member

I'm not tryingto rufle anyones tail here....I think its reasonable to think a stock 03/04 cobra vert with relatively low mileage could be had for 19-22K. A modded one for more yes but my 1st post states that I am looking for a stock or close to stock one and with some highly modded terminators going for 26-29K i don't feel its unreasonable to think I could find one for what I think I should pay for a stock one.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
you didnt ruffle any tail feathers. Yes in your mind it might be reasonable to grab a stock vert for 19-22 but you have 3 posts man. Search the current for sale ads and Ebay and you will see it's truly not realistic.

Coreseller...I didnt see anyone flame the dude, just posted honest replies to what he publicly requested input...and it is going to be difficult to find. That's the whole purpose of a public forum.

Users who are viewing this thread