WTB 03-04 Hard top Cobra

Chance42

Established Member
Want to trade 04 titan or 02 RSX-S for 03-04 Coupe

Looking for a 03-04 Cobra Coupe as the title says, not really picky on the color but black/dsm/white would take preference. Sonic blue would also be a big plus.

Looking for something with under 50k miles. Stock or modded, doesn't matter.

My offer? I have a 2004 Nissan Titan, Deep Water Blue(It really is teal, though), King Cab with the power drivers captain chair, center console shifter, tow package etc. Only things done to it are an exhaust done by a local shop(cat-back, duel exhaust, low rumble at idle, sounds good WOT, quiet on the highway) and tint(Limo in the back,5%, and 20% on the sides). Oh, also has a bedliner, the interior is cloth. It is the SE package, with the 6 cd in dash changer, power popular package, splash guards, etc etc. Less than 13,000 miles on it. I love this truck but want to get into a muscle car.

Not your style? Want something with good gas mileage, perhaps something could be worked out for my 2002 Acura RSX Type S + cash for your cobra. AEM CAI, Neuspeed Springs, Short throw shifter, Motor Mount inserts, Pioneer 8400 HU. Replaced the stock plastic shift knob with the integra type R aluminum with red lettering knob(the actual honda integra type R knob, not some ricer style Autozone type R POS... figured I'd catch hell for someone seeing Type R in the description). Has less than 41k on it, runs well, best run at the track was 14.7... haven't taken it in 2+ years, tires have a lot of tread left on them and have one spare tire not mounted for a just in case type of situation I suppose, along with the donut style spare of course.

Edit: Changed the title to better reflect the nature of the post. Also, as you can tell my vehicles are relatively low mileage vehicles, my truck has been babied. My car has been to the track, but has always been given care and attention.

Last edited:

Chance42

Established Member
Also would like to add, while I'd prefer something in the Louisiana/Texas area, If the deal is right I'd be more than happy to meet halfway to do a trade.

Chance42

Established Member
Saw your car, nice snake, but I'm trying to see if I can't stay under a 25k or so mark if possible with the value of the vehicle added.

Really want to go ahead and get rid of the RSX as I never really drive it anymore. PM me with what amount of cash you would want with it if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread