[WTB] 13/14 Recaro Seats

Carbon Driven

Established Member
AFAIK Recaros came in power seat cloth or manual seat leather. Some people are now doing the leather upgrade on their power seats which is what I want to do but would be happy with just teh power seats and dont care about the condition of he cloth as will get reupholstered anyways

txcharlie

Never fast enough
Established Member
The5 is correct. Recaros only come with manual adjustments. I believe someone has managed to put the Recaro on a power base, but that's not from the factory.

swedensky

Established Member
There are only a few people out there with power Recaros, I can only think of two-three personally. You'll have to do the swap yourself to get a seat motor.

shelby2

Established Member
I have a set, the Swap will take you around 9hrs and a good bit of your skin on your hands. But worth it, besides skin grows back.
Mark

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Seat skins or entire physical seats? I have 09 seats so I need the physical recaro seats at least
Ive installed seat uphulsty before and yea its a pita but saves hundreds from having it done

shelby2

Established Member
Entire seats, from a 2013. The power is definetley worth it. I'm looking for a heat/air condition pads to put in them, thought that would be a cool upgrade.
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread