WTB: 2003/2004 SVTFocus

SVTPoke

Established Member
It took about 2 solid months to find an 04 Cobra recently so let's see how long it takes to find an SVT Focus. I would like to find either a late model 03 or 04 SVT Focus in either Blue, Red or Silver. It would be great if it had a sunroof, the audiophile system and the HID headlights. You can send pics to [email protected] or post them here with details about the car. I'm in Tulsa, Oklahoma and would like to stay within 20 hours driving distance one way. Thanks!

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
It took about 2 solid months to find an 04 Cobra recently so let's see how long it takes to find an SVT Focus. I would like to find either a late model 03 or 04 SVT Focus in either Blue, Red or Silver. It would be great if it had a sunroof, the audiophile system and the HID headlights. You can send pics to [email protected] or post them here with details about the car. I'm in Tulsa, Oklahoma and would like to stay within 20 hours driving distance one way. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars...ddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270238664817&

Users who are viewing this thread