WTB 2010 gt500 19" wheels and tires

SVT_SRT8

Established Member
Want to spend $2000 Shipped.

But, please pm me with a price.

Looking for a quick and painless transaction.

Thank you!

SVT_SRT8

Established Member
Bumping my price to $2250, I need these so I can drive to mustang week =D

Thanks!

OUTLAWXS

Established Member
so you first offered $2000 then $2250 but now you seen a set on ebay for $900?? i have seen a set on ebay go for over $2500. there was just a package deal of wheels and tires and SC that did not hit the reserve at about $4000. i am just trying to understand what you want and what you are willing to pay. and the next time you see a set for $900 buy me a set!!!!! and i could probably have them at your door before mustang week.

skyhighsd

Established Member
so you first offered $2000 then $2250 but now you seen a set on ebay for $900?? i have seen a set on ebay go for over $2500. there was just a package deal of wheels and tires and SC that did not hit the reserve at about $4000. i am just trying to understand what you want and what you are willing to pay. and the next time you see a set for $900 buy me a set!!!!! and i could probably have them at your door before mustang week.

1) I was not offering you anything 2) I was trying to help out the SVT_Srt 3) look on ebay they were 895 with no tires, buy it now :bored:

Twinturbo Ranger

Established Member
1) I was not offering you anything 2) I was trying to help out the SVT_Srt 3) look on ebay they were 895 with no tires, buy it now :bored:

They were probably 18's which are on the vert's. I believe this guy is looking for 19's which usually go for 2000 plus with tires, at least right now anyway.
Thanks Mike

ponyboy96

Established Member
They were probably 18's which are on the vert's. I believe this guy is looking for 19's which usually go for 2000 plus with tires, at least right now anyway.
Thanks Mike

That sounds about right. You can buy them new for around $570 each from a dealer. IDK why they go for such high prices used.

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
That sounds about right. You can buy them new for around $570 each from a dealer. IDK why they go for such high prices used.

You figure 570 X 4 puts you at 2280 just for the rims. Then you have to add tires, which are pretty expensive, too.

eBay, and an irrational market, drives prices pretty crazy though. :banana:

kyoshosp2

Established Member
Sux they are so exspensive.. .heck the stock tires are crap.. I saw the set for 900 too. should jumped on them. Ill just wait for the replicas for a 1/3 price in charcoal lol.. i can deal with the few extra pounds. Or you can buy the 18s new for 600 shipped and get them paints same for 180 at dealer and add decent tires for lesss. Its and option

Users who are viewing this thread