WTB - 2010 GT500 Convertible

beerguzzler

Established Member
I am starting my search for a 2010 Convertible. I know, the coupe's suspension is far better but there is something to be said for dropping the top and stomping the go pedal, legally of course.

I doubt I can be too picky on colors and options so I won't bother asking but if you have modified the car for HP gains or improved handling, that will definitely get me more interested.

Let me know if you or someone you know is looking to sell. I am very serious on this search and I am not window shopping. My wife gave the authority to move on the purchase and those windows of opportunity don't stay open long. Thanks in a advance if you can help.

Guzzler of Beer
aka...Mike

beerguzzler

Established Member
I should also say that if I could find a 2009 vert with suspension upgrades and/or a whipple I would be interested if the price were right.

kevinp

Established Member
I have a white with blue stripe 2010 vert. Just turned 1800 miles, great car but I'm looking to get into a bigger boat so something has to go. IMO the handling isnt as bad as the magazines make it out to be but it depends what you are going to do with it.

Car has HID, electronics package and car cover, thats all the options you could get in 2010 I believe.

Title in hand, located in East TN, have plenty of pics I can send you. Only mods are strut brace (FRPP), intake resonator eliminator (FRPP) and CPC hood lifts. Send a PM if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread