WTB: 2011 or newer Convertible GT, fairly open on colors and options, Near Cali

rwdfan

HAS TO BE A CONVERTIBLE GT!!! I'm only open to the following colors, Blue, White, Red, Orange, Silver, or possibly Black. I also prefer a black interior, as Im a mechanic and every other color shows the inevitable grease I track in on occasion. I prefer auto, but I would be open to a stick too. Premium or Base is fine. Looking to spend around 25k. I'm in Sacramento, but anywhere between here and Socal up to Oregon or over to Nevada would work. Perhaps even farther for the right price or car. I was going to do a termi swap on my car, but by time I do that I could buy a termi, and termi prices are so dang sky high, I might as well buy a coyote, lol.

I know its not likely, but I do have a 99 Mustang GT convertible I could throw in as a partial trade, perhaps if you want to get out of a car payment or some kind of financial issue. Currently its basically stock with the following options and such. Its an Auto transmission, Tan Leather interior, Stock Mach 460 sound system, Black carpet, Black Cobra floormats, a new Tan Robbins Cobra/Cloth convertible top, new American Muscle 18X9 rims with Toyo proxes 4 tires with 70% tread or so, New Ford GT supercar fuel pump, new iridium autolite spark plugs, new fuel filter, buffed out the headlights, new updated OEM ford intake manifold with felpro gaskets, new felpro fuel injector o-rings, and a new K+N air filter. Car was a one owner older female driven vehicle before I bought it, she used it to drive back and forth to work. Car has only 96k miles, which are mostly freeway. She will be receiving new tie rods soon as the current ones squeak and some paint work to fix some fairly minor cosmetic defects. Message me for more info, here's some pics.

IMG_20131230_153355645_zpse602e37e.jpg

IMG_20131230_153408639_zps090ae848.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread