WTB:2014 Rear or Front bumper covers in Michigan

BLK_5.0

Established Member
My car was in a bad accident back in December and is still in the shop. It needs new front and rear bumpers and supposedly Ford is backordered until March. Already havent had my car for over 40 days and its killing me. The repair shop said to see what people in the area have so we can get my car back on the road. Would prefer black, but possibly could work with other colors and prefer Michigan so we could pick the items up. Anyone have anything?

dennisn

Established Member
I waited almost a month for a bumper from ford. Got lucky they upgraded order to emergency to expedite and still took that long. Good luck

BLK_5.0

Established Member
thanks man. supposedly im up to the top of the list as well, even have looked into refinished parts but repair shop cant locate any. I could be waiting up to 90 days when all said and done if i wait for Ford. It wouldnt be such a big deal if it wasn't my daily driver. I had a 2015 silverado as a rental for the first 30 days (not too bad), and now will be in a 2011 base model malibu (wanna kill myself lol) until my 5.0 is done.

Chris4031

Established Member
i have a black 13 bumper cover with sensor holes. But it had a gt500 valance on it (so it needs a boss or shelby valance) and should get repainted or at least touched up. In Michigan also

BLK_5.0

Established Member
Thanks Chris, should've posted looking for no sensor holes. My car doesn't have them so I don't think it would work.

deletednow2017

Established Member
I was slightly (and I mean slightly- I have had to point out the damage to EVERYONE) rear ended and have a new bumper cover coming (her insurance- couldn't say no to new) and if they let me keep the old one, I can ship it out to you for like cost of shipping + convenience charge.. I have debated just not repairing the car, but I feel karma will bite me in the ass, haha.
Black 5.0 from a cali special so should have gt500 or boss/cs valance. I believe the minor dents would be fixed, honestly, but what do I know.

BLK_5.0

Established Member
Thanks FSU Logan, I believe I just found a bumper two days ago. I began calling all local Ford dealers and having them check their inventory. Apparently one had a back and front bumper that weren't inventoried correctly and said I can have them. They said they didn't even know they had them in stock. Hope it goes through and I will finally get my car back...if not I will definitely be in touch!

Users who are viewing this thread