WTB 87-93 Mustang in MA area

Black4VPower

SVT Poster
Established Member
My younger brother is looking for a 87-93 Mustang. The Car has to be a 5-speed 8 cyl. car. He is more concerned about it being in good mechanical condition than cosmetic condition. His price range is no more than $4,000. If anyone has anything in MA. or any bordering states he is willing to look. My phone number is 781-570-9699. You can text me because I'm at work all day and can't pick the phone up or you can respond to the thread. Thank you for any replies!

Neverlift

scotchy scotch scotch
Established Member
My younger brother is looking for a 87-93 Mustang. The Car has to be a 5-speed 8 cyl. car. He is more concerned about it being in good mechanical condition than cosmetic condition. His price range is no more than $4,000. If anyone has anything in MA. or any bordering states he is willing to look. My phone number is 781-570-9699. You can text me because I'm at work all day and can't pick the phone up or you can respond to the thread. Thank you for any replies!

I have a 1993 LX Coupe, Original V8/5spd car that I may be willing to part with for $4K. Im in Central CT. PM me a good email address if you are interested and I'll give you all the details.

Users who are viewing this thread