WTB 95 cobra "R"

gixxer1

Established Member
I'm looking to buy a 1995 or 2000 mustang cobra R that is a driver ,not a garage queen meaning with miles but hopefully all oem.......

Please email me what you have
[email protected]

My location is Massachusetts.

Last edited:

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
YES, i know all about the Cobra R's .....

Do you have or know of one for sale?

Yep...I will give you the lead if I decide not to buy it. Very low miles and I have an incredible deal made on it if I go get it. Just not sure it is an improvement over my existing '97.

gixxer1

Established Member
Yep...I will give you the lead if I decide not to buy it. Very low miles and I have an incredible deal made on it if I go get it. Just not sure it is an improvement over my existing '97.

Please let me know, I'm looking to replace one of my ssp's . the R prob illy has similar performance as your 97 unless you have a bunch of mods.

Thank you for the possible lead., Deff. send you a bird dog if you don't buy it and I do.

Last edited:

roush_4_me

From criagslist Vancouver,BC

*****2000 SVT COBRA R***** - $38495 (BURNABY)

Limited production vehicle featuring 5.4L V8 engine. Number 50 of 300, and one of 30 in all of Canada. This car is in SHOWROOM condition, with under 5000 original miles on the odometer. Roush autographed under hood and on dashboard.

If you have any questions, would like to come and see this car, or ask about the SPECIAL ONLINE DISCOUNT send an email or call Cameron Wu at 778-228-8775 or Sead Omerovic at 604-716-5029. Feel free to leave a message.

DL#8573

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2636519741

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc.
terms of use
privacy policy
feedback forum

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
There has been one on ebay several times but never makes reserve. The guy I referenced sold it to one of his employees.

gixxer1

Established Member
004.jpg

002-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread