WTB KB 03/04 Cobra for Trade of my CB/I 03 Cobra

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
I know it sounds crazy, but I've actually seen some people on here with KB Cobra's that want to trade for a basically Stock Cobra. If anyone out there wants to trade a 03/04 KB or Whipple Cobra for a Cat-Back and Intake 03 Cobra send me a PM.

My Car: 2003 SVT Cobra Coupe
30,1xx miles
Mods in sig.

I'm in Southern California, but would be willing to take a road trip within a few hundred miles. Let me know.

I'm in Oxford, England at the moment for school, but will be back the end of May or June, depends on where in Europe I might be.

**Edit** I have pics and vids if interested.
:beer: Cheers

Last edited:

jeb

Established Member
LedVenom281 said:
I know it sounds crazy, but I've actually seen some people on here with KB Cobra's that want to trade for a basically Stock Cobra. If anyone out there wants to trade a 03/04 KB or Whipple Cobra for a Cat-Back and Intake 03 Cobra send me a PM.

My Car: 2003 SVT Cobra Coupe
30,1xx miles
Mods in sig.

I'm in Southern California, but would be willing to take a road trip within a few hundred miles. Let me know.

I'm in Oxford, England at the moment for school, but will be back the end of May or June, depends on where in Europe I might be.

**Edit** I have pics and vids if interested.
:beer: Cheers

:nonono:

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Why not just buy the supercharger for it? :shrug: I don't see why anybody would trade down..... :dw:

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
TexasLawDawg said:

C'mon Clint, you know you want to trade him yours for his, sounds good, equal trade.

Hahahahahahaha, it this post for real.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
10,000 dollars on top of the trade and we will be even!

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
His Grace said:
C'mon Clint, you know you want to trade him yours for his, sounds good, equal trade.

Hahahahahahaha, it this post for real.

haha no, this post isn't for real. Its a mock of a past post I read and I was surpised at some of the feedback he got. I actually have the KB.

Users who are viewing this thread