WTB:Laptop computer

U1arunit

10 Second Club
Established Member
I am looking for a nice used laptop. It needs to have USB, DVD player, and able to run Windoze XP. I don't need anything that new or that powerful just as long as the battery holds a good charge and it works well. This laptop will be used as a wireless connection link down in the garage and also a nice back-up machine for my Dell desktop.

I have cash to spend waiting. I won't ask any questions so if you happed to have one that fell off the back of a truck that is okay too. lol

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
I have a nice sony for ya.....It just needs a new keyboard. It is 1 yr old with built in wireless and windows XP....keyboard is about 70.00 on ebay.....

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
It cost me $1600.00 and it is in great shape other than the key board. It has windows XP, external disk drive, 40 gb, 256 ram. It has all the programs it comes with and I even have the start up CD's if you would need them...

How is $650 and I will ship it to you.... :beer:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I have an IBM thinkpad R40 that I dont use, it has about 2 hours of use on it. I have a linksys wireless car for it as well. Its running Windows XP Pro. The battery life is about 4-5 hours....Intel Pentium M Processor 1300mhz. 256 ram. DVD player. I have no need for 2 wireless laptops, so this one is available if you are interested....STILL BASICALLY new......pm me with an offer shipped....Also, has 28.5gb of hardrive space available

LINKY

Rick

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread