WTB Lighting Pulley

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
I sent them a e-mail today giving them one last chance. If I don't hear back I will contact the police over it. I think it's childish to have to report someone over a internet threat but they left me little choice.

Al Rodriguez and Kymberly Walden-Kaslar

I just wanted to send this message to both of you to make sure you got it. Your little threat might have been intended just to make you look big, bad and tough but in reality, your "immature" act is going to get you into a lot of trouble. I've been advised by several people and the owner of SVTperformance.com that I should report you to the police. Internet threats may sound like a joke but you can be arrested for it. Do you really want that kind of trouble over the matter of $40? I'm being nice by giving you this last chance to refund my money or send me the correct pulley. If not, I will report you to the local and California police.

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
I haven't heard anything.

I did do a google search on her name for laughs. Someone with the same name works for the corrections and rehabilitation in CA as a analyst.

DetroitDice

Established Member
Bandit, Im sorry to hear about your mess here. I went to my storage unit today to see if I still had mine, and I do..if your still looking for the pulley, Ill send you mine for free.

DSC00889.jpg

roach4047

Established Member
LOL....

She's been trying to unload that boat anchor for a long time now. That wasn't very cool of her husband to handle the matter like he did. I told her long ago that nobody wanted to buy that thing. I'll admit I was poking some fun at her but I figured at that time that it was some stupid kid that had no clue what they were doing. Turns out she was trying to sell some extra parts that her hubby had lying around. After I realized that she simply didn't know what she was doing I apoligized for poking fun and asked her to edit her negative post. She never did. Just sorta thumbed her nose I felt.

Roach

Last edited:

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
DetroitDice said:
Bandit, Im sorry to hear about your mess here. I went to my storage unit today to see if I still had mine, and I do..if your still looking for the pulley, Ill send you mine for free.

DSC00889.jpg

I'd appreciate it. I sent you a PM.

People like her will get whats coming to them one day.

lightning1focus

Established Member
hey man if you still need a pully i live in chattanooga you can have mine if you want to pick it up or im headed to knox. in a week or so i can bring it with me and meet up

Users who are viewing this thread