WTB: Modded Cobra

2slot/a

Established Member
I'm lookin for a highly modded cobra that's close to the Norfolk area. So lets see what you have. Also might be willing to trade my T/A too.

03RedCobra

Established Member
2slot/a said:
I'm lookin for a highly modded cobra.....

What do you consider "highly modded" ??

I've got a '03 Cobra with the following Mods:

- Polished 2.4 L Kenne-Bell Blower
- Built-up Solid Axle
- Performance Automatic Super-Comp 4r70w Auto transmission
Can withstand 1000+ horsepower
- Upgraded fuel line, fuel pump wiring, and Boost-A-Pump wiring
- Maximum Motorsports front End:
Tubular K-member
Tubular A-arms
Coilovers

Those are the major Modifications, have quite a bit more mods as well. Just let me know if you're interested. The car was built by one of the best builders/tuners in the Ford community...Hermann Stolzenberg (Horspower-By-Hermann)

Ironhand

Banned
03RedCobra said:
What do you consider "highly modded" ??

I've got a '03 Cobra with the following Mods:

- Polished 2.4 L Kenne-Bell Blower
- Built-up Solid Axle
- Performance Automatic Super-Comp 4r70w Auto transmission
Can withstand 1000+ horsepower
- Upgraded fuel line, fuel pump wiring, and Boost-A-Pump wiring
- Maximum Motorsports front End:
Tubular K-member
Tubular A-arms
Coilovers

Those are the major Modifications, have quite a bit more mods as well. Just let me know if you're interested. The car was built by one of the best builders/tuners in the Ford community...Hermann Stolzenberg (Horspower-By-Hermann)

Nah, that's just a bolt on. ROFLMAO Just kidding bro. If Hermann built it then I would like to see someone try and break it. And that would be extremely hard to do.. +1 For a HBH car. :rockon:

2slot/a

Established Member
Well I'm lookin for a solid car that can withstand 800 streetable horsepower. Not worried bout drivability so let's see what's out there.

03RedCobra

Established Member
Ironhand said:
Nah, that's just a bolt on.

Yeah, that's pretty much all it is. LOL

I took it out to the track one time a few weeks ago, got booted for not having a rollbar. I went 11.46 @ 90 mph. That was on the 17# street tune, pump-gas. I took my foot off the gas at around the 1000-foot mark so that I wouldn't go under 11.50.....but, didn't quite do it. I left on the transbrake, and the guy running next to me said I got the front wheels off the ground about 8-inches or so. Not bad for the mildest tune on the car !! I still have the agressive 17# tune as well as the 21# race tune to try out !! Not till next year though. Of course, if I could get the right price, I'd be willing to part with the car.

How much you looking to spend on a "highly modded" Cobra ???

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
Hey. Can you PM me what the rearend was and what direction you went with it... I'm not a big fan of the 03 IRS.

2slot/a

Established Member
Thanks for all the help guys but I'm gonna just invest and TT my T/A and then I know I'll get the power I'm looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread