WTB: Mustang or other quick car for 4.5k

bullitt1672

Established Member
Ok guys I know its a long shot to find something decent on here for 4500 and should probably just stick with craigslist finds, but it doesn't hurt to try. I'm looking to spend around $4500, and that is ALL I have to spend, for a car. I want it to be rust free and have a decent body and interior, reliable and hopefully some mods and must have manual tranny. I'm looking for a 87-93 5.0 doesnt matter what style or possible sn95 gt or cobra. Would like a new edge but know I won't find one for my price without half a million miles and ragged out. I'll also be interested in f-bodies. No imports please. I am located in southern indiana and will travel around around 3 hours to get the right car for the right price. Please NO track or ex drag cars. Thanks for looking and let me know whats out there!

I posted the same add in the other vehicles section as well.

-Drew

bullitt1672

Established Member
$25 finders fee if someone finds me the car i end up buying lol. Lame i know but really want in a car before spring! Ran into a few issues so i really can't go over 4k

bullitt1672

Established Member
What About a Mercury Capri?

Sorry not interested in a capri, thanks for the interest!

If you wanted a Camaro a friend of mine is selling his 94 Z28 for 4k, its a great deal for the mods. Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, fresh rebuild on the motor, gears, new heater core. Its got factory wheels but its a pretty clean car.

LS1TECH - 94Z28-MSTGKLR's Album: Chris' 94 Z - Picture

if you want his number let me know.

wow that is a really clean car!, and would be interested if it was an m6. I would get tired of the auto real quick. thanks for the interest though!

bullitt1672

Established Member
bump! im about to give up and buy a bike because its getting warm and motocross tracks are opening back up lol!

Thinking of POSSIBLY selling my truck to get in a lightning to sooth my go fast needs, but the thought of the automatic makes me cringe

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
the GM automatics were some good transmissions. plenty of times ive wished my cobra was an auto

bullitt1672

Established Member
sorry for my ignorance, but GM transmission? Don't know much at all really about the tranny on the lightning

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
there is nothing wrong with the Lightning trans, mine has a 2800 stall and a VB, I love the way it runs.

I think he was refering to the 4L60 in my friends car.

Users who are viewing this thread