WTB Mustang road race track car

a1yola

1998 Cobra #5061 FALEEN
Established Member
I'm killing myself for selling my 89 AI track car to get into a classic. The classic was a garage queen that wasn't very enjoyable, so here I am (again) looking for a fun toy! I'd like to spend less than $10k and the closer to California the better! If anyone knows of any track cars for sale please let me know! Thanks!

Last edited:

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
Well that's two ppl within a couple months that's regretting selling a racing/track mustang for a classic.

Maybe I should re-think my recent thoughts of ditching my CMC car for a track-prepped Datsun 510.

a1yola

1998 Cobra #5061 FALEEN
Established Member
Well that's two ppl within a couple months that's regretting selling a racing/track mustang for a classic.

Maybe I should re-think my recent thoughts of ditching my CMC car for a track-prepped Datsun 510.
A track prepped 510 Datsun is still a track car nonetheless. If you do decide to sell your cmc car let me know how much! Thanks!

wheelhopper

Established Member
OP, I track a fox body and have to say I enjoy driving it. But I feel that it is a classic compared to the new cars people bring out these days.

a1yola

1998 Cobra #5061 FALEEN
Established Member
OP, I track a fox body and have to say I enjoy driving it. But I feel that it is a classic compared to the new cars people bring out these days.

I agree, the Foxbody can be considered a "classic" but the classic that I had was a 66 mustang. It was Nothing close to being a track car...it was a cruiser/Sunday. I just can't do the "cruise around town" thing. I've got a need for speed!

Users who are viewing this thread