WTB or trade for 03 04 wheels

MSUBlake827

Established Member
It is $25 per rim for shipping at the cheapest. A fair price is $600 shipped with even a little rash.

MSUBlake827

Established Member
Actually. I have sold a few sets of 03/04 rims and currently have a set to sell on another forum. I even have a set that has been show polished. I will not let someone be lowballed.

SVTLowridr

Established Member
Actually. I have sold a few sets of 03/04 rims and currently have a set to sell on another forum. I even have a set that has been show polished. I will not let someone be lowballed.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE!!!!!!!! IT WAS AN OFFER!!!!!!! This is all I have to say on this subject. It is between me and whoever is selling. You don't have a dog in the fight. I am looking for a set to powdercoat black. I have 01 02 wheels and don't care for them. I'll tell you what. You buy mine for $650 shipped and I'll buy his.

MSUBlake827

Established Member
LIKE I SAID BEFORE!!!!!!!! IT WAS AN OFFER!!!!!!! This is all I have to say on this subject. It is between me and whoever is selling. You don't have a dog in the fight. I am looking for a set to powdercoat black. I have 01 02 wheels and don't care for them. I'll tell you what. You buy mine for $650 shipped and I'll buy his.

I already have a set of 01/02s, and they're not worth as much as the 03/04s.

JohninMD

Established Member

Good thing we have low ball police here hahaha

DO a little searching here and the other sites and you will see that Mr. "I will not let someone be lowballed" should not be casting stones, read about his issues getting something shipped out after someone buys it lol

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I already have a set of 01/02s, and they're not worth as much as the 03/04s.

I'd much rather have the 01-02s.... being that everyone and their mother has the 03-04s now, I would think that would make them LESS valuable... BUT its all a matter of opinion...

Users who are viewing this thread