WTB: White 11 GT in TX

viperakron

Established Member
Also looking for a 12 base new or used. Saw a new 12 white on line a couple days ago in Katy TX. 29K

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Also looking for a 12 base new or used. Saw a new 12 white on line a couple days ago in Katy TX. 29K

Seems like it wouldn't be difficult to find what you are looking for locally or within your state. TX is a pretty big place. Good luck!

AkronViper...it seems like no one around here even carries GT's. I browse (I'm not in the market but I like to look) and Spitzer, Klaben, Montrose, Liberty, and Gillingham seem to have nothing...ever.

4V FURY

Largly Misunderstood
Established Member
AkronViper...it seems like no one around here even carries GT's. I browse (I'm not in the market but I like to look) and Spitzer, Klaben, Montrose, Liberty, and Gillingham seem to have nothing...ever.

Check Mike Bass Ford, they have a black GT ragtop now but will have more once springtime arrives. I'd venture to say that the incentives on the 12's will get better once production of the 13' starts.

viperakron

Established Member
Check Mike Bass Ford, they have a black GT ragtop now but will have more once springtime arrives. I'd venture to say that the incentives on the 12's will get better once production of the 13' starts.

All they have are premiums. need a base, no frills car. 12s are drying up with the 13s ready to land.

Bloo

Established Member
Anyone in TX thinking about getting rid of low mileage white premium?!

Looking to buy this week!

Bloo

Established Member
I do want premium but don't mind a basic. Just want white, manual, under 15k miles

Users who are viewing this thread