WTS 12 weathertech black floor liners

i want boost

Established Member
Purchased for my 12, my 13 has passenger floor post so want new ones

I can get some pics this weekend for anyone interested

I have front and rear set, rears are like new, but I can use those still, but will sell

If interested, and want pics pm me your number, if you want the whole set or just fronts, and your resonable offer, and if the offer includes shipping or + shipping

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
hands down the BEST floor mats you can get. everyone likes the carpet ones and thinks they are awesome but they dont protect crap. weather tech makes the only in my eyes quality floor mats. good luck with the sell.

i want boost

Established Member
hands down the BEST floor mats you can get. everyone likes the carpet ones and thinks they are awesome but they dont protect crap. weather tech makes the only in my eyes quality floor mats. good luck with the sell.

Agreed will never own nothing else but weathertech. Switched them out at an indoor showroom before I drove it out

fastmatt98

Established Member
Where about are you in NC? I'm near Charlotte. Might be interested in them for the right price. Shoot me some pics when you have the time. 704-905-7177. Btw how do you like your Steeda springs? Was thinking about ordering some.

i want boost

Established Member
Where about are you in NC? I'm near Charlotte. Might be interested in them for the right price. Shoot me some pics when you have the time. 704-905-7177. Btw how do you like your Steeda springs? Was thinking about ordering some.

One other interested buyer, but I'm about 4 hours from you, near nc/vs line off of 95, bit when I clean them up I'll shoot you some pics
Love the steeda ultrlights

Users who are viewing this thread