WTS/WTT 1966 Mustang

TD66Stang

Established Member
I have a 1966 Signalflare Red Mustang Coupe that I purchased in August 2006 that needs to be passed on to someone that would will take good care of it, because I know I have. Trying to get into something newer, and haven't really had much time to enjoy this past summer, and with school this upcoming semester I'd rarely be driving it.

The car itself isn't #'s matching but has a 1967 289 2 Barrel in it, that has 117k miles on it. The car was painted to it's original color about 5 years ago prior to me buying. The paint job was mediocre, with some spots around the doors that are beginning to crack, but nothing too major for a 40 year old car. The interior isn't bad at all. It probably was replaced by the previous owner, and the carpet has signs of sun fading. The door panels are average, nothing to not but does have some dulling of the metal trim. Recently replaced most of the engine bay wiring, and will try to get some updated pictures but replaced all the alternator cables, engine gauge feed, new autolite regulator, regulator lines. When I purchased the car there were the original drum brakes in the front, so those were replaced with power disc brakes.The air shocks in the rear that were running low, so I replaced them with Edelbrock IAS shocks this past summer. The front has standard Monroe shocks that were in the car when I bought the car. The original AM radio was replaced with a Custom Autosound USA-5 retrofit AM/FM/Cassette Player and is connected to 2-6x9's Polk momo's in the rear, and 1 custom auto sound speaker in the center of dash.

My asking price is $10,500, and I'd be willing to trade for the right car.

If anybody has some specific questions about the car or is in the Fairfield, CT area and would like to take a look at the car then send me a PM, although it is still in the garage until the weather gets nicer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread