WTT 01 Vette z06 for 03-04 modded cobra.

69DodgeCharger

Established Member
Tossing the idea around, the vettes been fun but I would like to try a KB cobra of somthing like that. Anyone looking to trade? Its a 01 quicksilver z06 with 41,000 miles. It is in very nice shape, few chips on the front bumper thats about it. Nice interior, runs great very strong fast car. Has TPIS longtubes $900, off road X-pipe, halltech intake $350, T1 sway bars$750, harness bar $800 (basically a roll bar), black motorsport wheels with brand new front tires, and good rear tires. 20% tint all around except windshield of course. Car has also been lowerd about 1.5" Car also comes with stock grey z06 wheels, with slicks for track use (car has never been auto crossed unfortunatley)

This is a sweet ride gets lots of attention, only reason I think I want to get rid of it is that I feel really out of place driving it, its not a car for a 20 year old, I get lots a shit from people and am just sick of it. I think I would feel more at home in a 03 cobra.

I am not 100% sure that I want to do this, but if anyone is interested lets see what you got, it just may motivate me to do it. Oh ya car also has a killer sterio, Alpine 9831 head unit, kappa perfect components in the doors, MTX 4 channel amp 130 WRMSx4 and MTX 800x1 mono sub amp, with a MTX 1204 sub.

I am looking for an 03 cobra not to pickey on color, but I dont do yellow. Prefer black, silver, red, blue. I dont want a stock car, looking for somthing modded that has been taken care of and respected, not used and abused. Somthing with some nice wheels, maybe a KB or a whipple, of at least a ported eaton with an upper and lower, with exhaust.

Lets see what you guys got.

turbochad

Got Boost
Established Member
I have a 15k mile 03 DSG Cobra that makes 508/530 at the wheels. It has a ton of suspension, rearend, brake, and interior upgrades too. It is sitting on a set of 03 Anniversary wheels and is absolutely new! This car has never seen a drop of rain in its life. All mods have less than 700 miles on them and I just put 2,500 dollars into a fully built IRS a couple months ago. PM me if you are interested, I was thinking of getting a Z06, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread