WTT: 01 Z06 Speedway White 1 of 352

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I have a 2001 Speedway White Z06. Car has the Mod Red interior. 1 of 352 Z06s ever produced in White and of those 352 only 137 had the Mod Red interior.
Car only has 13,500 miles. Runs and drives perfect. Outside is super clean aside from a few rock chips on the front normal for any street driven vehicle. Otherwise the car is as close to spotless as you can get. You can eat out of the wheel wells. Never driven in the rain. Inside is very clean as well with just normal wear.
Car currently has a Dynatech supermaxx system(headers and cats) and a Vararam air intake. With an LS1 edit tune it put down 377/375.
I can return the car to stock very quickly or trade as-is.
I am thinking about getting back into a Cobra. I would be looking for one plus some $ for my car. May do an straight trade for the right car. I hold the clean and clear title to my car. Clean carfax as well. I love the car, just kind of feel out of place not owning a Ford performance vehicle. :shrug: Would also like to free up a little bit of money. -Mat-

0710077a.jpg

0710079a.jpg

0710069a.jpg

0710074a.jpg

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
Beautiful car. You might want to add what Cobra you're looking for. If I wanted to trade you my '01 would you? or are you looking for an '03-4? Good luck with the trade!

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I would be interested in ANY kind of trade. Would prefer a Terminator but am open to ANY. Feel free to shoot me offers, would be glad to talk. -Mat-

scottq60

Is this a pre-April 01 built Z? IF so, has it been retrofitted with the new rings, etc. (whatever was done by GM to fix the oil consumption problem)?

Are you the original owner?

SWEET ride! Also my dream ride (at least the somewhat affordable dream ride)...I'll never own my real dream ride unless I win the Powerball. That would be an original 427 Cobra...

cobra ke

Established Member
Trade for black 2004 mustang 4 valve with 76mm turbo over 700 Hp 700TQ to the tires 8000 miles on car and 0 miles on modular powerhouse motor being built right now.

Ubergeist

Established Member
SVT F15O said:
I have a 2001 Speedway White Z06. Car has the Mod Red interior. 1 of 352 Z06s ever produced in White and of those 352 only 137 had the Mod Red interior.
Car only has 13,500 miles. Runs and drives perfect. Outside is super clean aside from a few rock chips on the front normal for any street driven vehicle. Otherwise the car is as close to spotless as you can get. You can eat out of the wheel wells. Never driven in the rain. Inside is very clean as well with just normal wear.
Car currently has a Dynatech supermaxx system(headers and cats) and a Vararam air intake. With an LS1 edit tune it put down 377/375.
I can return the car to stock very quickly or trade as-is.
I am thinking about getting back into a Cobra. I would be looking for one plus some $ for my car. May do an straight trade for the right car. I hold the clean and clear title to my car. Clean carfax as well. I love the car, just kind of feel out of place not owning a Ford performance vehicle. :shrug: Would also like to free up a little bit of money. -Mat-

0710077a.jpg

0710079a.jpg

0710069a.jpg

0710074a.jpg

I am interested in buying your car. I have nothing to trade. I would like to buy it out right.

If you could pm me your rock bottom price, I may be able to buy it mid next week.

My 06 Mustang GT was totaled(flood damage). And I am waiting on payment from the insurance company.

My choices were either a Terminator or early C5 Z06.

LMK.

Who thought I would find a Z06 at a cobra website.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
greensnake97 said:
Is this a pre-April 01 built Z? IF so, has it been retrofitted with the new rings, etc. (whatever was done by GM to fix the oil consumption problem)?

Are you the original owner?

SWEET ride! Also my dream ride (at least the somewhat affordable dream ride)...I'll never own my real dream ride unless I win the Powerball. That would be an original 427 Cobra...

I believe it is an early car. I am not the original owner so I do not know about anything being done about the TSB. I know some cars had problems, others did not. I have owned the car for a little over 4,000 miles and haven't had any issues. :shrug: -Mat-

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
snkbyt said:
Trade for black 2004 mustang 4 valve with 76mm turbo over 700 Hp 700TQ to the tires 8000 miles on car and 0 miles on modular powerhouse motor being built right now.

I would need some more info, feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] -Mat-

Users who are viewing this thread