WTT 04 tr3650 for a SRA catback+cash

svtjoe123

Termin8r
Established Member
NVM selling this car.

I bought the car it was in 2 month ago, I drove the car around for a few days making engine noise and then I pulled the car apart. The car only had 55k miles all together, the turbo set-up and clutch were new when the motor got hurt from overheating. The transmission actually went into gear and everything nicer than both of my T56's that I had in my cobras. When I pulled the engine and trans out I noticed that there was no pilot bearing in the end of the crankshaft. So i checked the input shaft on the trans for play, and it has a little play. The transmission is a 0.62 overdrive trans from an 04 gt same as mach 1. Should just need an input shaft bearing, all the synchros felt fine and trans shifted great, like I said only reason I even pulled it was because of the motor. But I needed a T-56 for my build anyways. So the TR3650 is up for sale/trade would be a great candidate for a 26 spline swap. Have videos of the cars making pulls/shifting the day before I pulled everything out if necessary.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread