WTT: '06 Charger Daytona R/T + Cash for 5.0

Steelios V8

Mopar to Ford
Established Member
Hey everyone,

I just posted in the section to list other cars for sale but I figured showing what I am looking for here wouldn't be a bad idea. I have a 2006 Charger Daytona R/T and it's a fantastic car. It's been modded from the original 350hp/390ft.lbs. to have 420hp/425ft.lbs through the work of bolt ons, cam, and a tune plus the suspension and brake upgrades as well. I'd go into detail here but my other thread on this forum lists more details and pics.

I am looking to trade my '06 Charger Daytona R/T plus cash for a 2011-12 Mustang GT with a 6-speed. Color is not important, but preferably I'd like it to have the 3.73 and Brembo package. Of course, that's not totally necessary if I can find a good deal. If anyone is interested in a trade plus cash, I'd love to hear about your Mustang and see if we can't work something out. The only reason I want to do this is because I work at Classic Design Concepts in Detroit and all we do is work on Mustangs. After two summers of it, I just feel like I need to own one of these machines for myself!

Hopefully you guys aren't anti-Mopar. I'm pretty much a fan of anything American so there are no barriers here for me!

Regards,
Steelios V8

urban.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread