WTT: 2001 cobra amber tail lights

pacos-stang

Established Member
I know some of yall love the 2001 cobra tail lights. Well Im looking for something new. I would love to trade someone for smoked ones. I might sell Them if I get a good offer. I have had offer for trade smoked lights and $170 cash. Any one want to beat that? I need the cash for some boost If any one has a 03/04 pulley bridge or timing cover maybe we can work something out.
Thanks,
seth

DSCN1199-001.gif

flamedstang95

Gettin' Dirty
Established Member
What makes these tails worth that kind of money? You've been offered tinted tails and $170? You better take it and run...at the end of the day they're still OEM tails...nothing special like a 94/95 Export taillight

pacos-stang

Established Member
Not sure ppl just like the ambers. You cant buy them any more. Plus there hard to find.

pacos-stang

Established Member
I feel yea but if someone wants to pay that I'm not going to turn them down tho lol Plus it gets me closer to boost

swedensky

Established Member
if you're selling housing and the harness' needed to set it up, you could hold out for more than that man. someone sold harnesses on here this week for like 150 with no lights. they usually go for like 3-400 and tinted taillights arent worth the 130 difference imo

toby1234

Established Member
I see those tail lights go for $300+. You should definitely wait. Sometimes parts are worth more BECAUSE they're oem.

pacos-stang

Established Member
DAMN! I had no idea guys thanks If I get 300 that will cover the rest of my eaton build Thanks guys

2001cobravert

Established Member
Definitely hold off man.
Ambers are the most popular lights for 99-04 stangs.
I know what its like to have the itch for boost. Lol.
Just look them up on eBay so you get an idea of what they're going for. Honestly, the offer you got is a lowball.

pacos-stang

Established Member
Yea lol Its wont be to long!!!! I'm going to try and do 300+ trade for stock gts. Also comes with the harnesses and all.

Users who are viewing this thread